Urinary tract infection toolkits are on the way
To support the health of our members, Anthem Blue Cross (Anthem) is sending urinary tract infection (UTI) toolkits to select members who were seen in the ER for a UTI.
This useful kit contains:
- A water bottle to help your patient stay
- UTI test strips with instructions on use if having These are test strips that are also available over the counter.
- Basic instructions on how to use the toolkit and reasons to seek
Anthem members may reach out to you when they receive their toolkit. If you have any questions, please contact one of our Medi-Cal Customer Care Centers at:
- 800-407-4627 (outside A. County)
- 888-285-7801 (inside A. County)
March 2022 Anthem Blue Cross Provider News - California