Sign up to receive email from Anthem Blue Cross
This communication applies to the Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP) programs for Anthem Blue Cross (Anthem).
In order to communicate more efficiently with providers, Anthem is now sending some bulletins, policy change notifications, prior authorization update information, educational opportunities and more to providers via email. Email is the quickest and most direct way to receive important information from Anthem.
What do we need from you?
To receive email from Anthem (including some sent in lieu of fax or mail), ensure that we have your email address on record by submitting your information via Provider Maintenance Form located on the provider site: https://mediproviders.anthem.com/ca > Forms > Provider Maintenance Form.
What if I need assistance?
If you have questions about this communication or need assistance with any other item, contact your local Network Relations Consultant or call Provider Services:
- For Medi-Cal Managed Care:
- In Los Angeles County, please email SouthProviderRelationsMedicaid@anthem.com or call 1‑866‑465‑2272.
- In Central California counties, please email CentralProviderRelationsMedicaid@anthem.com or call 1‑877‑811‑3113.
- In Northern California counties, please email NorthProviderRelationsMedicaid@anthem.com or call 1‑888‑252‑6331.
- For Cal MediConnect Plan: 1-855-817-5786
- For Medicare Advantage: Call the number on the back of the member ID card.
December 2020 Anthem Blue Cross Provider News - California