Network relations teams aren’t the same, where to go with questions
Behavioral Health providers can participate (contract) under three different types of agreements:
- Commercial Behavioral Health
- Medi-Cal Behavioral Health
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
It is important to understand that you might contract under one, two or all three agreements as a participating network provider, and that each agreement is different, has a specific fee schedule and a dedicated operational area to answer your unique network questions.
Network Relations answers questions about the fee schedule, agreement (contract) language or requirements as specified in the provider manual. Each network has a devoted Network Relations team to service specific needs.
Contact information for each team follows below.
- Commercial Behavioral Health - CABHNetworkRelations@anthem.com
- Medi-Cal Behavioral Health - BHMedi-CalNetworkRelations@anthem.com
- EAP - EAPProviderNetworks@anthem.com
December 2020 Anthem Blue Cross Provider News - California