Let us help you accomplish your 2020 “To do List” early – EDI migration
The new year always gives us an opportunity to set new goals. Starting in 2020, we want to help you check off a few “to do” items. As the Availity migration continues full speed ahead, let’s get you started on your first goals of the year:
Don’t Delay and Transition to Availity today!
All EDI transmissions currently sent or received today via the Anthem Blue Cross (Anthem) EDI Gateway are now available on the Availity EDI Gateway.
- 837- Institutional and Professional
- 837- Dental
- 835- Electronic Remittance Advice
- 276/277- Claim Status
- 270/271- Eligibility Request
- 275 – Medical Attachments
Below are the options you can choose from to exchange EDI transmissions with the Availity EDI Gateway:
- Migrate your direct connection with Anthem and become a direct submitter with Availity.
- Use your existing Clearinghouse or Billing Company for your EDI transmissions. (Work with them to ensure connectivity to the Availity EDI Gateway).
- Use Direct Single Claim entry through the Availity Portal.
Availity setup is simple and at no cost for you!
Use this “Welcome” link below to get started today: https://apps.availity.com/web/welcome/#/anthem
Learn Something New!
Enroll in one of Availity’s free courses and training demos. Making the switch to Availity's EDI Gateway is easy if you have all the resources that you need.
Follow these steps to register at www.Availity.com :
- Log in to the Availity Portal and select Help & Training | Get Trained to access the Availity Learning Center (ALC).
- Select Sessions from the menu under the search catalog field.
- Scroll Your Calendar to locate your webinar.
- Select View Course and then Enroll. The ALC will email you instructions to attend.
If you and your clearinghouse have already migrated, you are a step ahead! If not, take action today to make the transition. For questions contact Availity Client Services at 1-800-Availity (1-800-282-4548) for assistance Monday - Friday 5 a.m. - 4 p.m. PT.
January 2020 Anthem Blue Cross Provider News - California