Anthem Blue Cross is hosting a BlueCard (Out of Area) Refresher Webinar
BlueCard is a national program that enables members of one Blue Plan to obtain healthcare service benefits while traveling or living in another Blue Plan’s service area.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- How The BlueCard Program Works
- Verify Eligibility And Benefits
- Claim Filing
- Claim Follow-Up – Secure Messaging
- Requesting Pre-certification/Pre-authorization
- EPA – The Availity Portal
- The BlueCard® Program Provider Manual
- A live Q&A at the end of the session to answer your questions
August 21, 2019 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (Pacific Time)
Audio Conference Details: Conference Number(s): North America: 1-877-286-9200
Select the link below to register. Seating is limited, so register early!
August 21, 2019 ~ 9am - 10am:
Thank you, Provider Network Education
QUESTIONS? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need the latest version of Flash Player. Click on the link below for your free download.
August 14, 2019: Anthem Blue Cross Provider News - California