Anthem Blue Cross continues focus on updates to our public provider website
At Anthem Blue Cross (Anthem), we continue to make changes to our public provider website to make it easier for you to find the information you need. The end of Q1 brings a few updates for the site at www.anthem.com/ca:
- Information has been added to our website regarding Patient-Centered Specialty Care (PCSC) – Anthem’s value-based payment program for cardiology, endocrinology and obstetrics/gynecology providers. You can find this information online as an extension of our broader patient-centered, value-based care program – Enhanced Personal Health Care (EPHC).
- Documents listed on the Prior Authorization page can be conveniently accessed via online links.
- Medicare Advantage will be live in the coming days. You will be able to view updated Medicare Advantage pages on the commercial public sites.
- Medical Policies (MP) and Clinical Utilization Management Guidelines (CUMG) now display on our newly designed Web pages.
- Clear and easy access to training and education materials via a new California Training and Education page was released in March.
April 2020 Anthem Blue Cross Provider News - California