Upgraded data management system launches August 2022
This communication applies to the Commercial, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage programs for Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Anthem) in Wisconsin.
In August 2022, Anthem will replace the current data management system with a new and significantly improved platform which integrates with Availity.*
The upgrade will increase data accuracy, transparency, and timeliness, creating an enhanced provider experience. Robust support features will improve our ability to match submitted claims, resulting in more accurate pricing and processing.
You will be able to:
- Digitally submit demographic data to one
- Maintain, update, and verify demographic data using a single
- Receive clear on-screen alerts and guidance as you maintain your
- Obtain access to a simplified quick verification process that will allow you to complete required verifications online, eliminating the need to fax, email, or use separate online
- Receive periodic reminders to help you keep your information
Enroll in Availity to take advantage of these features
If you already are enrolled in in Availity, your data will automatically flow into the new system — including any updates you make in the future.
If you are not enrolled in Availity, go to availity.com and select the orange Register button. Availity is a secure provider website where you can enjoy the convenience of digital transactions, including prior authorization and claims submission, as well as benefit and eligibility look-up.