Patient360 adds care gap alert feedback for medical providers
Patient360 is a dashboard you can access through the Availity Portal that gives you a full 360° view of your Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Anthem) patient’s health and treatment history and will help you facilitate care coordination. You can drill down to specific items in a patient’s medical record to retrieve demographic information, care summaries, claims details, authorization details, pharmacy information and care management-related activities.
- Medical providers now have the option available to include feedback for Anthem patients who have gaps in care. Your practice can locate these care gaps in the Active Alerts section on the Member Care Summary page of the Patient360 application.
- Once you have completed the required fields on the Availity Portal to access Patient360 you will land on the Member Summary page of the application. To provide feedback, select the Clinical Rules Engine (CRE) within the Active Alerts This will open the Care Gap Alert Feedback Entry window. You can choose the feedback menu option that applies to your patient’s care gap.
Are you using Patient360 for the first time? You can easily access Patient360 on the Availity Portal. First, you need to be assigned to the Patient360 Role which your Availity Administrators can locate within the Clinical Roles options.
Once you have the Availity role assignment, navigate to Patient360 through the Availity Portal by selecting the application on Anthem Payer Spaces or by choosing the Patient360 link located on the patient’s benefits screen.
Do you need a job aid to help you get started?
The Patient360 Navigation Overview illustrates the steps to access Patient360 through the Availity Portal, and instructions on how to provide feedback for your patients who are displaying a Care Gap Alert. This reference is available for you to access online through the Custom Learning Center.
- From Availity’s home page select Payer Spaces > Anthem payer tile > Applications > Custom Learning Center
- Select Resources from the menu located on the upper left corner of the page.
To use the catalog filter to narrow the results select Payer Spaces from the Category
- Select Download to view and/or print the reference guide
September 2020 Anthem Provider News - Wisconsin