Availity EDI Gateway Webinars Scheduled
Check out this webinar for lots of great information to get you started. At the end of the training, you can participate in a live Q&A session. During this fast paced hour, learn how to:
- Understand Availity’s EDI Gateway and Clearinghouse workflow for 837, 270/271, 276/277, and 835 transactions.
- Use the Availity Portal to manage file transfers, set up EDI reporting preferences, manage your FTP account, and more.
- Enroll for and manage 835 ERA delivery with Availity.
- Access and navigate the Availity EDI Guide.
- and more….
Currently scheduled upcoming sessions include:
- October 29, 2018, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
- November 7, 2018, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET
- Log in to the Availity Portal.
- Select Help and Training > Get Trained.
- In the Availity Learning Center (ALC) Catalog, select Sessions.
- Scroll Your Calendar to find and enroll for a live session.
Can’t make it?
We’ve got you covered with a recording of a previous live session. In the ALC, search the Catalog by keyword (song) and enroll for the on-demand option.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues enrolling for a live webinar.
October 2018 Anthem Wisconsin Provider Newsletter