Pharmacy information available on anthem.com
Visit Pharmacy Information for Providers on anthem.com for more information on:
- Copayment/coinsurance requirements and their applicable drug classes
- Drug lists and changes
- Prior authorization criteria
- Procedures for generic substitution
- Therapeutic interchange
- Step therapy or other management methods subject to prescribing decisions
- Any other requirements, restrictions, or limitations that apply to using certain drugs
The Commercial Virginia and marketplace drug lists are posted to the website quarterly (the first of the month for January, April, July and October).
To locate “Marketplace Select Formulary” and pharmacy information for Virginia, scroll down to “Select Drug Lists.” This drug list is also reviewed and updated regularly as needed.
The Federal Employee Program® (FEP) Pharmacy updates and other pharmacy related information may be accessed at www.fepblue.org > Pharmacy Benefits.
October 2021 Anthem Provider News - Virginia