Learn how Interactive Care Reviewer makes it easy to submit authorizations electronically
We understand that submitting authorizations by phone or fax is time consuming and inefficient. We have a digital application, Interactive Care Reviewer (ICR), that makes it easy to submit, review, and check authorization status all in one place, electronically.
We’d like to invite you to a webcast that covers how to:
- Access ICR.
- Create an authorization request.
- Inquire on a previously submitted authorization.
- Update a case.
- Copy a case.
- View letters associated with a case.
- Request and check the status of an authorization appeal.
Join us for an ICR learning webcast:
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022, at 11 a.m. Eastern time
- Register here
Visit the ICR Target page to register and to access self-service learning by viewing recorded learning sessions. Download ICR user guides and other job aides from the ICR Target page too. You can also register from the Provider Learning Hub by clicking on the ICR live webinar learning icon.
October 2022 Anthem Provider News - Virginia