Keep your contact information current
Easily update demographic changes and much more, by simply submitting your updates through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield online Provider Maintenance Form. Online update options include:
- Add an address location
- Name change
- Tax ID changes
- Provider leaving a group or a single location
- Contact information such as phone/fax numbers
- Closing a practice location
Visit the Provider Maintenance Form landing page for Virginia to review more.
Important information about updating your practice profile
- Change request should be submitted using the online Provider Maintenance Form
- Submit the change request online. No need to print, complete and mail, fax or email demographic updates
- You will receive an auto-reply email acknowledging receipt of your request and another email when your submission has been processed
- For change(s) that require submission of an updated IRS Form w-9 or other documentation, attach them to the form prior to submitting
You can check your directory listing on the Anthem “Find Care” provider tool. Consumers, members, brokers, and providers use the Find Care tool at anthem.com to identify in-network physicians and other healthcare providers supporting member health plans. To ensure Anthem has the most current and accurate information, please take a moment to access Find Care. Go to anthem.com and view the dropdown menu under “For Providers.” Next, choose Find Care under the Provider Resources column. You can log in as a guest to view how you and your practice are being displayed.
June 2021 Anthem Provider News - Virginia