Enrollment for Northern Virginia area is open now through August 31, 2021
Please note, this communication applies to Anthem HealthKeepers Plus and Medallion offered by HealthKeepers, Inc.
With enrollment currently open in Northern Virginia, it is now time when your patients can switch to the Anthem HealthKeepers Plus plan. Your patients will still get all the Medicaid benefits they expect, such as doctor visits, prescriptions, and a 24/7 NurseLine at no cost.
However, Anthem HealthKeepers Plus members receive additional benefits, such as:
- Free rides to grocery stores, farmers markets, and food banks.
- Free general education development (GED) testing.
- A $25 gift card for high school and college students with A’s and B’s.
- Meals delivered to their home after a hospital stay — two meals a day for seven days.
- Free diapers, an umbrella, a stroller, and children’s books.
HealthKeepers, Inc. is excited to announce new Anthem HealthKeepers Plus incentives starting July 1, 2021:
- One eye exam every other year
- Up to $100 for glasses (frames and lenses) or contacts every year
Provide this information to your patients so they can switch to the state’s largest Medicaid plan now.
If you have any questions about this communication, call Anthem HealthKeepers Plus, Medallion Provider Services at 800‑901‑0020 or Anthem CCC Plus Provider Services at 855‑323‑4687.
August 2021 Anthem Provider News - Virginia