Please note, this communication applies to Anthem HealthKeepers Plus offered by HealthKeepers, Inc.
CAHPS is an annual standardized survey conducted from January to May to assess consumers’ experience with their provider and health plan. A random sample of your adult and child patients may get the survey. Providers directly impact the majority of questions used for scoring.
These questions are:
- When you needed care right way, how often did you get it?
- How often did you get an appointment for a check-up or routine care as soon as you needed it?
- How often was it easy to get the care, tests, or treatment you needed?
- How often did you get an appointment to see a specialist as soon as you needed it?
- How often did your personal doctor seem informed and up-to-date about the care you got from other health providers?
- How would you rate your primary care doctor?
- How would you rate the specialist you see most often?
To learn more about CAHPS and how you can improve the patient experience, review the CAHPS Overview training by visiting https://mediproviders.anthem.com/va.
If you have any questions about this communication, call Provider Services at 1‑800‑901‑0020 or Anthem CCC Plus Provider Services at 1‑855‑323‑4687.
February 2021 Anthem Provider News - Virginia