Anthem sponsors webinars about Availity’s EDI gateway services
Are you an Anthem provider who needs help transitioning to using Availity’s gateway solutions? Are you looking for SFTP or other batch upload options? If yes, check out a one-hour webinar for lots of great information to get you started. At the end of the training, you can participate in a live Q&A session.
Webinar: Introduction to Availity EDI gateway services for Anthem provider organizations
During this fast-paced hour, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand Availity’s EDI gateway and Clearinghouse workflow.
- Enroll for and manage 835 ERA delivery with Availity.
- Use the Availity portal to manage file transfers, set up EDI reporting preferences, and more.
- Access and navigate the Availity EDI Guide.
Enroll for an upcoming webinar (and check back again later for additional dates and times).
Monday, August 20, 2018 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern time
Thursday, August 23, 2018 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Eastern time
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 Noon to 1 p.m. Eastern time
Thursday, September 27, 2018 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern time
- Log in to the Availity portal.
- Click Help & Training | Get Trained.
3. In the Catalog, click Sessions.
- Scroll through Your Calendar to view upcoming live events.
Tip: You can also search the ALC Catalog by a special keyword set up just for you. The keyword is song.
You can search the Catalog by keyword to access live and on-demand training recommendations curated by Availity Learning especially to help you with this transition. The keyword is “song” for Anthem.
August 2018 Anthem Provider Newsletter -- Virginia