Anthem continues focus on updates to our public provider website
At Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, we continue to make changes to our public provider website to make it easier for you to find the information you need. The end of Q1 brings a few updates for the site at anthem.com:
- Information has been added to our website regarding Patient-Centered Specialty Care (PCSC) – Anthem’s value-based payment program for cardiology, endocrinology and obstetrics/gynecology providers. You can find this information online as an extension of our broader patient-centered, value-based care program – Enhanced Personal Health Care (EPHC).
- Documents listed on the Prior Authorization page can be conveniently accessed via online links.
- Medicare Advantage will be live in the coming days. You will be able to view updated Medicare Advantage pages on the commercial public sites.
- Coverage guidelines and Clinical Utilization Management Guidelines (CUMG) now display on our newly designed Web pages.
- A new Point of Care (POC) page was released for Virginia. The page provides easier access for organizations to enroll in Point of Care or change current information.
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Fraser at email@example.com or Nick Kizirnis at firstname.lastname@example.org .
April 2020 Anthem Provider News - Virginia