Anthem CCC Plus member open enrollment ends December 18, 2020: Please provide this information to your patients
Please note, this communication applies to Anthem HealthKeepers Plus, Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus (Anthem CCC Plus) offered by HealthKeepers, Inc. Thank you for being an Anthem HealthKeepers Plus provider and supporting our members.
We’re the brand Virginians have trusted for more than 20 years
Anthem CCC Plus member open enrollment is October 1, 2020, to December 18, 2020.
Your Medicaid patients receive all the Anthem CCC Plus benefits, plus extras at no cost for eligible Anthem HealthKeepers Plus members.
Anthem HealthKeepers Plus members also receive:
- Dental cleaning, exam and X-rays twice a year.
- $100 for eyeglasses, including lenses and frames.
- Hearing exam and up to $1,000 for hearing aids, including 60 batteries and unlimited fittings.
- Meal delivery to their home after a hospital stay.
- Coupon books with over $1,000 in savings.
- 12 rides to grocery stores, hair salons, local events and more.
- $50 for assistive devices and $50 for walker and wheelchair accessories.
Provide this information to your patients so they can choose the state’s largest Medicaid plan now
December 2020 Anthem Provider News - Virginia