Somatus is your resource for kidney care management
We are pleased to announce a new no-cost care management program available for your Medicare Advantage covered patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) or end-stage kidney disease (ESKD). This high-touch program, delivered by Somatus*, is designed to support and enhance your existing patient care by providing hands-on, one-on-one care management to eligible patients with kidney disease.
Somatus is the leading and largest provider of kidney care management services in the country. Through an innovative care-delivery model, Somatus surrounds patients with access to the full suite of support services and education needed to delay kidney disease progression and retain quality of life.
Somatus’ care management services are personalized to each participating member and may include:
- A full care team comprised of a nurse, community health worker, pharmacist, dietitian, and social worker.
- Ongoing in-home physical assessments, environmental assessments, face-to-face education, and health coaching to identify problems early and avoid potential hospitalizations and complications.
- Comprehensive 1:1 care management of the patient’s kidney disease and co-morbidities, delivered in person (at home, clinic, or hospital) or via telephone.
- Clinical and logistical assistance to help patients transfer safely from hospital to home, if needed.
- Meal planning, appointment scheduling, transportation coordination, connection to local resources and community-based organizations, and more.
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield will identify Medicare Advantage patients in your practice that qualify for and would benefit from Somatus’ kidney-care services, and we look forward to working with you to ensure these patients enroll and take part in this no-cost opportunity. A member of the Somatus team will be in touch to discuss your eligible patients and how you can help encourage their participation.
For more information about Somatus, visit www.somatus.com or, contact the Somatus Care Team at:
- Phone: 855-851-8354, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
December 2021 Anthem Provider News - Ohio