Model of Care required training
As a contracted provider for a Special Needs Plan (SNP) from Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Anthem), you are required to participate in an annual training on Anthem’s Model of Care. This training includes a detailed overview of SNPs and program information highlighting cost sharing, data sharing, participation in the Interdisciplinary Care Team (ICT), where to access the member’s health risk assessment results, plan of care, and benefit coordination.
Training for Anthem’s SNP product is self-paced and available on the Availity* Portal at Availity.com.
How to access the Custom Learning Center on the Availity Portal:
- Log in to Availity at Availity.com.
- At the top, select Payer Spaces and select the appropriate payer.
- On the Payer Spaces landing page, select Access Your Custom Learning Center from Applications.
- In the Custom Learning Center, select Required Training.
- Select Special Needs Plan and Model of Care Overview.
- Select Enroll.
- Select Start.
- Once the course is completed, select Begin Attestation and complete.
Not registered for the Availity Portal?
Have your organization’s designated administrator register your organization for Availity.
- Visit Availity.com to register.
- Select Register.
- Select your organization type.
- In the Registration wizard, follow the prompts to complete the registration for your organization.
Complete registration instructions are available on the Availity website.
April 2022 Anthem Provider News - Ohio