Beginning September 1 2019, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Anthem) will began working with ConcertoHealth® to offer health care administrative services at no additional cost to qualifying Medicare Advantage HMO and Dual-Special Needs Plan members.
ConcertoHealth connects patients with needed preventive care at your office or with in-network screening facilities. Examples of needed care include:
- Scheduling patients for annual wellness visits or physical examinations.
- Arranging patients for mammography or colorectal screenings, including sending at-home kits, as appropriate.
- Facilitating transportation to and from appointments based on benefit plan availability.
- Addressing Rx needs, including medication adherence, medication review or reconciliation, particularly post-discharge.
- Connecting qualifying patients to additional Anthem partners for in-home assessments.
ConcertoHealth will bring visibility to clinical documentation gap closure in conjunction with existing Anthem provider partnership efforts. Your offices and patients will receive phone calls from the patient outreach specialists, pharmacists, and nurses at ConcertoHealth weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time.
January 2020 Anthem Provider News - Ohio