Custom Learning Center located on Availity Essentials Payer Spaces
Find courses and reference guides that will familiarize you with many of our self-service digital tools that you access through the Availity Essentials
Our digital tools are easy to use, and to get started you may need some tips on how to navigate these online applications to get the results you need. The Custom Learning Center has information that will help you get up and running quickly with many of our applications that you access through Payer Spaces. Additionally, you will find both videos and reference guides that will assist you with navigating Interactive Care Reviewer, our online authorization tool.
Follow these steps to access the Custom Learning Center Catalog and Resources
Access to the Custom Learning Center requires Availity Essentials registration. You are required to have your own unique user ID and password.
Login to Availity https://www.availity.com then from the home page, select Payer Spaces | Health plan tile | Applications | Custom Learning Center
The Custom Learning Center opens on the Catalog page where you will find videos and courses.
- You can use the Catalog filter and select a category to narrow your search results
- Click Apply if you select one of the filter categories
- Find the course(s) you want to take and select Enroll. Choose Start to take the course immediately or to save and take later, select Return to Dashboard
Select Resources from the upper left corner of Custom Learning Center to access reference guides
- You can use the Resources filter and select a category to narrow your search results
- Select Download to view and/or print the reference guide
As new online tools become available, we will continue adding job aids to the Custom Learning Center.
November 2022 Anthem Provider News - Ohio