Convenient, reliable at-home testing for colorectal cancer and diabetes care
We provide PCPs a list of their patients who receive test kit(s) and send individual results to the patient and their doctor. You can help your patients navigate needed testing by encouraging them to complete kits mailed to them. A physician’s recommendation is a significant factor in patient screenings.
A patient may receive up to two at-home test kits:
- Fecal immunochemical test for colorectal cancer screening
- Hemoglobin A1c test to measure average glucose levels over the past two to three months for those with diabetes
How the program works:
- Test kit(s) are automatically mailed to eligible patients, and patient lists are sent to physicians.
- Patients collect samples at home, using instructions provided.
- Patients mail samples to Everlywell in the provided, postage-paid envelope.
- Individual test results are sent to patients and their primary care physician, providing evidence of preventive screening completion.
If you have questions about the at-home testing program, contact your local representative. For additional information about Everlywell, visit everlywell.com
May 2022 Anthem Provider News - Ohio