Provider directory - annual audit for NCQA Accreditation
We need your help! Center for the Study of Services* (CSS) is an independent research firm that is helping us collect accurate information for NCQA Accreditation. Please take a moment to review and update the information we have on file for your practice.
To review your directory profile information, go to:
- https://verify.cssresearch.org/CO (Colorado)
- https://verify.cssresearch.org/CT (Connecticut)
- https://verify.cssresearch.org/GA (Georgia)
- https://verify.cssresearch.org/ME (Maine)
- https://verify.cssresearch.org/MO (Missouri)
- https://verify.cssresearch.org/NH (New Hampshire)
- https://verify.cssresearch.org/VA (Virginia)
Using your Tax Identification Number, sign in and access the practice profile. You will be able to review your practice’s profile information and make any changes or updates, including:
- Network provider directory details.
- Office details (practice office address, billing address, office hours, telephone number, email, etc.).
- Other provider details (accepting new patients, hospital affiliations).
Please note, this link will be available for six weeks, beginning March 20, 2023, and ending
May 1, 2023, to allow us to process any updates. This is one of several provider data transformation initiatives we are asking providers to participate in this year; we appreciate your assistance with this NCQA requirement.
If you have any questions about this initiative, please contact your local Provider Relationship Management representative or email our Provider Services team at https://www.anthem.com/provider/contact-us/email-form/
If you have problems accessing the website or entering information, please contact a CSS representative at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued partnership in keeping provider records up to date.
March 2023 Anthem Provider News - New Hampshire