Kaden to offer services to fight opioid addiction in New Hampshire
Kaden is a newly contracted provider in New Hampshire assisting in the fight against opioid addiction, bringing advanced technologies, medicated assisted treatment (MAT) and professional care to all who need them. Kaden uses a virtual platform that is infinitely accessible and easy to follow. The technology allows patients to connect to the professional care team and therapists via video conference, not just in a clinic or office. Kaden’s advocates provide support, guidance and encouragement and are available via email, phone or instant message whenever needed.
- Initial in-person medical evaluation with prescriber
- Virtual medication management
- Weekly virtual group therapy
- Daily therapist outreach
- Dedicated Kaden advocate providing care coordination
- Platform collaboration with member’s PCP and other providers
- Real-time engagement and clinical progress insights
Referrals can be made by calling 888-88-KADEN, or by contacting Kaden at email@example.com.
January 2020 Anthem New Hampshire Provider News