ConditionCare Program benefits members and physicians
Our members have resources available to help them better manage chronic conditions. The ConditionCare program helps members better understand and control certain medical conditions like diabetes, COPD, heart failure, asthma and coronary artery disease. A team of registered nurses with added support from other health professionals such as dietitians, pharmacists and health educators work with members to help them understand their condition(s), their doctor’s orders and how to become a better self-manager of their condition.
Engagement methods vary by the individual’s risk level but can include:
- Education about their condition through mailings, email newsletters, telephonic outreach, and/or online tools and resources.
- Round-the-clock phone access to registered nurses.
- Guidance and support from nurse care managers and other health professionals.
- Save time by answering members’ general health questions and responding to concerns, freeing up valuable time for the physician and their staff.
- Support the doctor-patient relationship by encouraging participants to follow their doctor’s treatment plan and recommendations.
- Inform the physician with updates and reports on the member’s progress in the program.
Please visit our website to find more information about the program such as program guidelines, educational materials and other resources. Go to anthem.com/provider > scroll down and select ‘Find Resources for [state]’. Also on our website is the Patient Referral Form, which you can use to refer other members you feel may benefit from our program.
If you have any questions or comments about the program, call 877-681-6694. Our nurses are available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
For Federal Employee Program® members, call 844-730-0088. Nurses are available Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 2018 Anthem New Hampshire Provider Newsletter