Availity EDI Gateway
We have partnered with Availity to become our designated EDI Gateway. The effort is currently underway, and we are committed to providing transparency for our customers.
All EDI submissions currently received today via the Anthem EDI Gateway are all now available on the Availity EDI Gateway. There is no impact to the provider’s participation status with us and no impact on how claims adjudicate.
If you are connected to Availity you can use your same connection for your EDI submissions.
If you are using another clearinghouse, contact your clearinghouse to validate their transition dates. If your clearinghouse notifies you of changes regarding connectivity, workflow, or the financial cost of EDI transactions, there is a no-cost option available to you. You can submit claims directly through Availity.
Your organization can register with Availity to submit the following transactions:
- 837 - Institutional
- 837 - Professional
- 837 - Dental
- 835 - Electronic Remittance Advice
- 276/277 - Claim Status – real-time
- 270/271 - Eligibility – real-time
- Anthem and Availity will continue to communicate and provide assistance with this transition going forward.
- Availity will be working directly with all trading partners.
- We do recommend that you register with Availity for your EDI transmissions for a free fully subsidized option.
How to register with Availity:
- If your organization is not already registered with Availity you can go to www.availity.com, click REGISTER and then follow the steps to register.
- Look for emails, from Availity, containing your log in credentials.
- If your organization is already registered with Availity, you can log in and click My Providers | Enrollments Center if you need to complete new 835 enrollment or make changes.
We look forward to delivering a smooth transition to the Availity EDI Gateway. If you have any questions please contact Availity Client Services at 800-282-4548 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
August 2018 Anthem New Hampshire Provider Newsletter