New HMO product for Las Vegas employer groups -- effective January 1, 2020
- Guided Access HMO will require a Primary Medical Group selection and PCP referrals.
- Guided Access HMO will have the same alpha prefix as our current HMO (YFY). Please see a sample copy of the Health Plan ID card below.
Please note the ID cards below are just samples, and do not include actual member information such as copays. That information will be included when the ID cards are generated and sent to members prior to the effective date.
Sample Guided Access HMO ID Card:
Operational procedures for Guided Access HMO are the same as any other Local HMO plan. Please utilize the contact information below:
- Claims should be filed directly to your Local Blue Cross and Blue Shield office, either electronically or mailed to:
- Online self-service options are available to providers, giving you access to the same information you receive when calling customer service, and provides patient specific information, such as eligibility, benefits, claim status, line-level detail, and payment information. These options include:
- ProviderAccess: Anthem’s secure provider portal is available at anthem.com
- Availity: a multi-payer secure provider portal available at availity.com
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI): anthem.com/edi
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)/Provider Customer Service: is available at 877-833-5742
- Authorizations/Pre-certifications are available at 800-336-7767
- NOTE: referrals to a specialist are required for Guided Access HMO members
Anthem is dedicated to providing excellent customer service for Guided Access HMO members and their providers. We look forward to building a successful relationship. We appreciate this opportunity to assist you.
*Offered to large group employees who reside in rating area 1, Las Vegas only. If group has employees outside of rating area 1, they must be offered a Pathway or PPO network. Large groups are defined as groups with 51+ employees.
September 2019 Anthem Provider News and Important Updates - Nevada