ConditionCare Program Benefits Patients and Physicians
Engagement methods vary by the individual’s risk level but can include:
- Education about their condition through mailings, email newsletters, telephonic outreach, and/or online tools and resources.
- Round-the-clock phone access to registered nurses.
- Guidance and support from Nurse Care Managers and other health professionals.
- Save time by answering patients’ general health questions and responding to concerns, freeing up valuable time for the physician and their staff.
- Support the doctor-patient relationship by encouraging participants to follow their doctor’s treatment plan and recommendations.
- Inform the physician with updates and reports on the patient’s progress in the program.
Please visit our website to find more information about the program such as program guidelines, educational materials and other resources. Go to anthem.com. Select Providers, and Providers Overview. Select Find Resources for Your State and pick Nevada. From the Health & Wellness tab, select the Condition Care link. Also on our website find the Referral Form, which you can use to refer other members you feel may benefit from our program.
If you have any questions or comments about the program, call 877-681-6694. Our nurses are available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
December 2018 Anthem Provider Newsletter - NV