2020 Medicare risk adjustment provider trainings
Medicare risk adjustment and documentation guidance (General):
- Series: Offered the first Wednesday of each month from 1:00 to 2:00 P.M. (ET)*
- Learning objective: This onboarding training will provide an overview of Medicare risk adjustment, including the risk adjustment factor and the hierarchical condition category (HCC) model, with guidance on medical record documentation and coding.
- Credits: This live activity, Medicare risk adjustment and documentation guidance, from
January 8, 2020 to December 2, 2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 1.00 prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To learn how providers play a critical role in facilitating the risk adjustment process, register for one of the monthly training sessions at the link below:
* Note: Dates may be modified due to holiday scheduling
Medicare risk adjustment, documentation and coding guidance (Condition specific)
- Series: Offered the third Wednesday of each month from 1:00 to 2:00 P.M. (ET)
- Learning objective: This training series will provide in-depth disease information pertaining to specific conditions, including an overview of their corresponding hierarchical condition categories (HCC), with guidance on documentation and coding.
- Credits: This live series activity, Medicare risk adjustment documentation and coding guidance, from January 15, 2020 to November 18, 2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
For those interested in the following training topics, please register at the link below.
* Note: Enter the password provided, and the recording will play upon registration.
- Red flag HCCs
- Acute, chronic and status conditions
- Diabetes mellitus and other metabolic disorders
- Coinciding conditions in risk adjustment models
Please note that the original training events have been modified due to a transition within WebEx as of
August 1, 2020. The date and time of the events have not changed but the program link and invitation detail have been updated. Previously registered participants will need to re-register for a training event using the updated registration link(s) provided in this announcement.
January 2021 Anthem Provider News and Important Updates -- Nevada