Migrate your EDI transactions to Availity today
There is no doubt the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis has taken a toll on all of us. The pandemic has led to immeasurable challenges but we are here to help you ease back into business. We want to remind you, as the Availity migration continues full speed ahead, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Anthem) will guide you to make it a smooth transition Just as all good things end, such as summer, the Availity EDI migration also has a target closing date of September 15, 2020.
Take Action Today: Availity setup is simple and at no cost for you!
Use this “Welcome” link to get started today: https://apps.availity.com/web/welcome/#/
All EDI transmissions currently sent or received today via the Anthem gateway are now available on the Availity EDI Gateway.
- 837 Institutional and Professional
- 837 Dental
- 835 Electronic Remittance Advice
- 276/277 Claim Status
- 270/271 Eligibility Request
- 275 Medical Attachments
- 278 Prior Authorization/Referrals
- 278N Inpatient Admission and Discharge Notification
Below are the options you can choose from to exchange EDI transmissions with the Availity EDI Gateway:
- Migrate your direct connection with Anthem and become a direct submitter with Availity.
- Use your existing Clearinghouse or Billing Company for your EDI transmissions. (Work with them to ensure connectivity to the Availity EDI Gateway).
- Use Direct Single Claim entry through the Availity Portal.
Show your team what you learned this summer!
Enroll in one of Availity’s free courses and training demos at your convenience. Making the switch to Availity's EDI Gateway is easy if you have all the resources that you need.
Follow these steps to register at availity.com :
- Log in to the Availity Portal and select Help & Training | Get Trained to access the Availity Learning Center (ALC).
- Select Sessions from the menu under the search catalog field.
- Scroll Your Calendar to locate your webinar.
- Select View Course and then Enroll. The ALC will email you instructions to attend.
If you and your clearinghouse have already migrated over to Availity, thank you and you are a step ahead! If not, start the process now to make the transition before September 15, 2020.
For questions, contact Availity Client Services at 1-800-Availity (1-800-282-4548) for assistance Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time.
August 2020 Anthem Provider News - Missouri