Anthem continues focus on updates to our public provider website
- Information has been added to our website regarding Patient-Centered Specialty Care (PCSC) – Anthem’s value-based payment program for cardiology, endocrinology and obstetrics/gynecology providers. You can find this information online as an extension of our broader patient-centered, value-based care program – Enhanced Personal Health Care (EPHC).
- Documents listed on the Prior Authorization page can be conveniently accessed via online links.
- Medicare Advantage will be live in the coming days. You will be able to view updated Medicare Advantage pages on the commercial public sites.”
- Medical Policies (MP) and Clinical Utilization Management Guidelines (CUMG) now display on our newly designed Web pages.
- Missouri now has clear and easy access to training and education materials through a new Missouri Training and Education page.
April 2020 Anthem Provider News - Missouri