Self-service, digital transactions are fast and easy
Reduce the amount of time spent on transactional tasks by more than fifty percent when using our secure provider portal or EDI submissions (via Availity) to:
- File claims
- Check statuses
- Verify eligibility and benefits
- Submit prior authorizations
The Provider Digital Engagement Supplement outlines Anthem provider expectations, processes and self-service tools across all electronic channels, including medical, dental, and vision benefits - all in one comprehensive resource. Find it on anthem.com > Providers > Forms & Guides > Digital Tools.
Through self-service functions, you can accomplish digital transactions all at one time, all in one place. If you are not already registered, visit anthem.com and use the Log In button for access to our secure provider portal, or via the Availity EDI website.
Accept digital member ID cards
- Save time by accepting the digital member ID card when presented by the member via their App or email.
Register for EFT to get funds faster
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT) eliminate the need for paper checks. Safe, secure and faster, payments are deposited directly to your bank account. Register here.
Eliminate paper remittances
- Electronic remittance advice (ERA) is completely searchable and downloadable from the secure provider portal or the EDI 835 remittance. Meeting all HIPAA mandates, ERAs eliminate the need for paper remittances.
We appreciate your health care team going digital with Anthem as of January 1, 2021, enabling us to realize our mutual goals of reducing administrative burden and increasing provider satisfaction and collaboration.
January 2021 Anthem Maine Provider News