Pharmacy information available on anthem.com
Visit the applicable websites noted below for more information on the following:
- copayment/coinsurance requirements and their applicable drug classes
- drug lists and changes
- prior authorization criteria
- procedures for generic substitution
- therapeutic interchange
- step therapy or other management methods subject to prescribing decisions
- other requirements, restrictions or limitations that apply to certain drugs
To locate the commercial drug list, go to anthem.com > Customer Support > select state > Download forms > Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Drug Lists.
The commercial drug list is reviewed and updates are posted to the web site quarterly (the first of the month for January, April, July and October).
Federal Employee Program (FEP) pharmacy updates and other pharmacy related information may be accessed at www.fepblue.org > Pharmacy Benefits. This drug list is also reviewed and updated regularly as needed.
August 2018 Anthem Maine Provider Newsletter