Keep your demographic and contact information current
Easily update demographic changes and much more, by simply submitting your updates through our online Provider Maintenance Form. Online update options include:
- name change
- tax ID change
- phone/fax number change
- provider leaving a group or a single location
- add an address location
- close a practice location
Visit the Provider Maintenance Form landing page to review more.
Important information about updating your practice profile:
- Change requests should be submitted using the online Provider Maintenance Form.
- Submit the change request online. No need to print, complete and mail, fax or email demographic updates.
- You will receive an auto-reply e-mail acknowledging receipt of your request and another email when your submission has been processed.
- For change(s) that require submission of an updated IRS Form w-9 or other documentation, attach them to the form prior to submitting.
You can check your directory listing on Anthem’s Find Care tool on anthem.com. Find Care is used by consumers, members, brokers, and providers to identify in-network physicians and other health care providers supporting member health plans. To help ensure we have the most current and accurate information, please take a moment to access Find Care at anthem.com, select Providers, under Provider Overview, choose Find Care. You can log in as a guest to view how you and your practice are being displayed.
June 2021 Anthem Maine Provider News