Digital Provider Enrollment Application available for providers who do not use CAQH
We continue to make it easier and more convenient to become a participating provider. The Digital Provider Enrollment Application has been designed to speed up the enrollment process, allow providers to submit data at one time, and obtain real-time updates on the status of an application.
Access to the application is available through Availity, Anthem’s secure web-based provider portal. New and current Availity users should ensure their user ID has the correct access. Please ensure that you have been assigned access to Provider Enrollment.
Digital Provider Enrollment offers many benefits:
- Now, non-credentialed provider types who do not have a CAQH ID can also use the digital enrollment process
- Continues to support enrollment of professional providers, whose organizations do not have a credentialing delegation agreement with Anthem.
- New individual providers or groups can request a contract.
- Existing groups can add providers to their existing contract.
- Providers can check the status of an application in real-time using the enrollment dashboard.
To use the new Digital Enrollment application, please ensure your provider data on CAQH is current and in a complete or re-attested status, then log into Availity and use the following navigation: Choose your state > Payer Spaces > Provider Enrollment.
August 2021 Maine Provider News