Submit electronic SOAP notes today using ePASS® and receive $100 each
Electronic SOAP notes. Once you see the patient, the next step is for you to complete a subjective, objective, assessment, and plan (SOAP) note – a standardized documentation format of a medical record. By submitting your SOAP notes electronically via Inovalon’s ePASS® tool, you will receive $100 for each fully and properly completed SOAP note submitted for 2018 dates of service.
ePASS® is a powerful clinical resource tool. Here’s how:
- Meets the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) SOAP note standards.
- Supports documentation of a comprehensive history and physical as well as a medication review for confirmed chronic conditions.
- Identifies screening and preventive care measures and potential gaps.
- Provides relevant quality metric reporting opportunities.
- Saves time as ePASS® submissions are faster than manual submission of paper notes.
Questions or assistance? Need help with ePASS® or have questions? Simply email your inquiry to Inovalon at ePASSsupport@inovalon.com with your name, organization, contact information, and any questions that you might have. Trained representatives are available to assist you. If you prefer to reach Inovalon by phone, please call 1-877-448-8125, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET; Saturday – Sunday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET.
For a practical overview of ePASS®, please refer to Inovalon’s online document: Frequently Asked Questions.
September 2018 Anthem Kentucky eUpdate