Provider Pathways eLearning is here!
Provider Pathways is a 24/7 digital resource that provides a foundation on working with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medicaid.
This self-paced offering provides an easy, on-demand option for sharing information on our most frequently used provider tools and resources, including:
- Joining our network
- Signing up for Availity*
- Enrolling in electronic funds transfer (EFT) or electronic remittance advice (ERA)
- Checking member eligibility and claim status
In addition, Provider Pathways eLearning gives you the flexibility to schedule training for yourself and your staff.
Be in control of your training experience
When using Provider Pathways, you will select your training path. Whether you want to learn more about authorizations, claims, or another topic, you will choose your path and your pace.
Each module includes:
- Instructor voiceover and transcripts.
- Ability to pause, replay, or go back whenever you need to.
- Progress tracking, in case you have to leave and come back later.
The modules are designed to be informative, easy to navigate, and can be retaken anytime if you need a quick refresher on one or more topics.
How can you access training?
What if you need assistance?
If you have questions about this new provider resource, please reach out to your Provider Experience team.
May 2022 Anthem Provider News - Kentucky