Pharmacy information available at anthem.com
Visit the Drug Lists page on anthem.com for more information on:
- Copayment/coinsurance requirements and their applicable drug classes
- Drug lists and changes
- Prior authorization criteria
- Procedures for generic substitution
- Therapeutic interchange
- Step therapy or other management methods subject to prescribing decisions
- Any other requirements, restrictions, or limitations that apply to using certain drugs
The commercial and Exchange drug lists are posted to the website quarterly on the first day of the month in January, April, July and October.
To locate the Exchange formularies and pharmacy information, scroll down to “Select Drug Lists.” This drug list is also reviewed and updated regularly as needed.
FEP Pharmacy updates and other pharmacy related information may be accessed at www.fepblue.org > Pharmacy Benefits.
July 2022 Anthem Provider News - Kentucky