Availity: Upcoming retirement planned for legacy Medical Attachment submission tool
What is happening to the current attachment tool?
- The legacy tool will be retired soon* with access via Attachments-New option available now.
- The history of the information you have previously submitted is still available on the legacy tool for now*.
- Read only access to the history is in the final stages*
*Look for messaging on the legacy attachment tool for specific dates
How to Access solicited Medical Attachments for Your Office
Availity Administrator, complete these steps:
- From My Account Dashboard, select Enrollments Center > Medical Attachments Setup, and complete the following sections:
- Select Application>choose Medical Attachments Registration
- Provider Management>Select Organization from the drop-down. Add NPIs and/or Tax IDs
- Assign user access by checking the box in front of the user’s name
Using Medical Attachments
Availity User, complete these steps:
- Log in to www.availity.com
- Select Claims and Payments > Attachments-New >Send Attachment Tab
- Complete all required fields of the form
- Attach supporting documentation
To access additional training for this Availity feature: Log in and select Help & Training > Get Trained to open the Availity Learning Center (ALC) Catalog in a new browser tab. Search the Catalog by keyword (attachments) to find training demo and on-demand courses. Select Enroll to enroll for a course and then go to your Dashboard to access it any time.
January 2020 Anthem Provider News - Kentucky