Visit the Provider Learning Hub to view our latest learning opportunities
If you’re still using paper remittance to reconcile your claims, imagine the time you’ll save when you access remittance advice digitally through availity.com. This course shares information about how to view, print, and save electronic remittances.
To submit attachments digitally (medical records, itemized bills, or other documents needed to process your claims), registering your organization in this training is step one. It will help you every step of the way.
For providers who are not submitting their claims through Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), availity.com offers direct data entry for professional and facility claims. Take this course and walk through the process for submitting claims electronically.
Get started today
- All courses and webcasts are available 24/7 for your convenience.
- Use filtering options to quickly find courses and job aids.
- Use the Favorites folder to save items for easy access later.
- Once registered, no further registration is required.
- On future visits, your preferences are populated eliminating the need for any additional logon information.
Not registered on availity.com? Use this link for registration information or access registration information from the Provider Learning Hub. There is no cost for our providers to use availity.com.
November 2022 Anthem Provider News - Indiana