Reminder to providers: Fee schedule information is Confidential
For example, neither Anthem nor Provider may disclose confidential and proprietary information except:
1) as required by Regulatory Requirements;
2) upon the express written consent of the parties;
3) as required to perform the obligations of the Agreement;
4) as required to deliver Health Services or administer a Health Benefit Plan; or
5) to the parties’ legal or business advisors, or lenders.
Please refer to your specific Agreement for a complete list of disclosure restrictions.
If Provider discloses confidential or proprietary information to a third party, then such third party is subject to the same confidentiality requirements as set forth in the Agreement.
Disclosure of confidential and proprietary information, in violation of the terms of the Agreement, could subject Provider to penalties.