Put the AIM ProviderPortal to work for you
From the numerous voice prompts to the length of time waiting to talk to an intake specialist, obtaining prior authorization by phone can be a time consuming process. But there is a better way! The best way to submit a prior authorization request is through the AIM ProviderPortalSM.
The AIM ProviderPortalSM is:
- Available 24/7
- Customizable with physician information
- Easy to use and allows real-time determinations
The ProviderPortalSM also allows your practice to:
- Check order status and view order history
- Print/save a PDF of your order summary
- Use multiple staff members to enter/view the practice’s orders
- Increase payment certainty
- Reference desk training and tutorials, including clinical criteria and CPT lists
Your first step is to register your practice in the AIM ProviderPortalSM.
If you have previously registered for other services managed by AIM, for example: radiology, genetic testing, musculoskeletal (MSK), there is no need to register again.
For additional resources, click on the following AIM programs to visit the provider microsite for that program. There you can learn more about the program and access helpful information and tools such as order entry checklists, clinical guidelines, and FAQs.
- Genetic Testing
- Medical Oncology
- Musculoskeletal (MSK)
- Radiation Oncology
October 2021 Anthem Provider News - Indiana