Electronic submission is preferred method for requesting pharmacy prior authorization
Our electronic prior authorization (ePA) process is the preferred method for submitting pharmacy prior authorization requests. The online process is faster and easier to complete, and the response is automatic, which helps patients get their medications sooner. You can complete this process through your current electronic health record/electronic medical record (EHR/EMR) system or via the following ePA sites:
- Surescripts®: https://providerportal.surescripts.net/providerportal
- CoverMyMeds®: https://www.covermymeds.com/main
Creating an account is free and takes just a few minutes. If you are experiencing any issues or have a question about how the systems operate:
- For questions or issues with accessing the Surescripts portal, call 1-866-797-3239.
- For questions or issues with accessing the CoverMyMeds portal, call 1-866-452-5017.
For questions regarding pharmacy benefits, please contact Provider Services at one of the numbers below:
- Hoosier Healthwise: 1-866-408-6132
- Healthy Indiana Plan: 1-844-533-1995
- Hoosier Care Connect: 1-844-284-1798
November 2019 Anthem Provider News - Indiana