EDI Gateway migration deadline is September 15, 2020
Migrate Your EDI Transactions to Availity Today! We want to remind you, as the Availity migration continues full speed ahead, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Anthem) will guide you to make it an effortless transition without having to rush.
If you, your clearinghouse or vendor have already migrated over to Availity, thank you and you are a step ahead! If not, start the process today to make the transition before
September 15, 2020.
Take Action Now! Availity setup is simple and at no cost for you!
Use this link to learn about Availity to get started today:
All EDI transmissions currently sent or received today via the Anthem gateway are now available on the Availity EDI Gateway.
- 837 Institutional and Professional
- 837 Dental
- 835 Electronic Remittance Advice
- 276/277 Claim Status
- 270/271 Eligibility Request
- 275 Medical Attachments
- 278 Prior Authorization/Referrals
- 278N Inpatient Admission and Discharge Notification
Below are the options you can choose from to exchange EDI transmissions with the Availity EDI Gateway:
- Transition your existing connection with Anthem and become a direct submitter with Availity.
- Use your existing Clearinghouse or Billing Company for your EDI transmissions. (Work with them to ensure connectivity to the Availity EDI Gateway).
- Use Direct Single Claim entry through the Availity Portal with the new attachment function
Share with your team what you learn
Enroll in one of Availity’s free courses and training demos at your convenience. Making the switch to Availity's EDI Gateway is easy if you have all the resources that you need.
Follow these steps to register with Availity
- Log in and select Help & Training | Get Trained to open the Availity Learning Center in a new tab Search Catalog field and choose. It is your dedicated ALC account.
- Search by keyword (Medical Attachments/Attachments) to find on-demand and live training options.
- Click Enroll to enroll for a course and then go to your Dashboard to access it any time.
For questions, contact Availity Client Services at 1-800-Availity (1-800-282-4548) for assistance Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time.
September 2020 Anthem Provider News - Indiana