Submit electronic SOAP notes today using ePASS® and receive $100 each
BCBSGa continues to work with Inovalon – an independent company that provides secure, clinical documentation services – to help ensure that members who have purchased health care plans on or off the Health Insurance Marketplace (also called the exchange) get their diagnoses confirmed, corrected, and updated every year, as well as have potential preventive care gaps addressed. To accomplish this goal, as a network provider with BCBSGa, you may receive letters from Inovalon on our behalf, asking you to perform patient outreach to identified BCBSGa patients so that patients can schedule an in-office visit with your practice.
Electronic SOAP notes
Once you see the patient, the next step is for you to complete a subjective, objective, assessment, and plan (SOAP) note – a standardized documentation format of a medical record. By submitting your SOAP notes electronically via Inovalon’s ePASS® tool, you will receive $100 for each fully and properly completed SOAP note submitted for 2018 dates of service.
ePASS is a powerful clinical resource tool. Here’s how:
- Meets the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) SOAP note standards.
- Supports documentation of a comprehensive history and physical as well as a medication review for confirmed chronic conditions.
- Identifies screening and preventive care measures and potential gaps.
- Provides relevant quality metric reporting opportunities.
- Saves time as ePASS submissions are faster than manual submission of paper notes
Questions or assistance
Need help with ePASS or have questions? Simply email your inquiry to Inovalon at ePASSsupport@inovalon.com with your name, organization, contact information, and any questions that you might have. Trained representatives are available to assist you. If you prefer to reach Inovalon by phone, please call 877-448-8125, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET; Saturday–Sunday, 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. ET.
September 1, 2018 BCBSGa Network eUPDATE