Provider transparency update
Cost Opportunity Report
- The Cost Opportunity Report is available for EPHC providers to access via Provider Care Management Solutions (PCMS).
- The report was created to help users quickly identify meaningful and actionable opportunities to optimize costs and help achieve shared savings targets within the EPHC Program.
- By providing a standard set of potential cost opportunity metrics, the Cost Opportunity Report and be used to help evaluate the relative success of providers within the EPHC Program.
- Metrics are selected based on size of financial opportunity, ability of PCPs to affect changes, mix of impacted service types, mix of utilization and unit price impact.
- Metrics are reviewed on a periodic basis and may be added, changed or removed.
BCBSGa will share data on which it relied in making these quality/cost evaluations upon request, and will discuss it with Referral Providers including any opportunities for improvement. For questions or support, please refer to your local network representative or Care Consultant.
August 2018 BCBSGa Provider Newsletter
August 3, 2018 BCBSGa Network eUPDATE