Pharmacy information available online
- Copayment/coinsurance requirements and their applicable drug classes.
- Drug lists and changes.
- Prior authorization criteria.
- Procedures for generic substitution.
- Therapeutic interchange.
- Step therapy or other management methods subject to prescribing decisions.
- Any other requirements, restrictions, or limitations that apply to using certain drugs.
The commercial and marketplace drug lists are posted to the website quarterly on the first day of the month in January, April, July, and October.
To locate Marketplace Select Formulary and pharmacy information, scroll down to Select Drug Lists. This drug list is also reviewed and updated regularly as needed.
Federal Employee Program Pharmacy updates and other pharmacy related information may be accessed at www.fepblue.org > Pharmacy Benefits.
July 2022 Anthem Provider News - Georgia