Pharmacy information available on anthem.com
- Copayment/coinsurance requirements and their applicable drug classes
- Drug lists and changes
- Prior authorization criteria
- Procedures for generic substitution
- Therapeutic interchange
- Step therapy or other management methods subject to prescribing decisions
- Any other requirements, restrictions, or limitations that apply to using certain drugs
The commercial drug list is posted to the website quarterly on the first day of the month in January, April, July, and October.
FEP Pharmacy updates and other pharmacy related information may be accessed at fepblue.org > Pharmacy Benefits.
February 2022 Anthem Provider News - Georgia