Are you looking for innovative ways to improve your patients’ experiences and earn CME credits?
Through the use of compelling real-life stories that convey practical strategies for implementing patient care, providers learn how to apply best practices. Did you know?
- Substantial evidence points to a positive association between the patient experience and health outcomes.
- Patients with chronic conditions, such as Diabetes, demonstrate greater self-management skills and quality of life when they report positive interactions with their health care providers.
- Patients reporting the poorest-quality relationships with their physicians were three times more likely to voluntarily leave the physician's practice than patients with the highest-quality relationships.
How will this benefit you and your office staff? You’ll learn tips and techniques to:
- Improve communication skills.
- Build patient trust and commitment.
- Expand your knowledge of the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) survey.
The course can be accessed at patientexptraining.com using your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Like you, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia is committed to improving the patient experience in all interactions, and we are proud to work collaboratively with our provider network to provide support and tools to reach our goal.
Take the course today!
August 2018 BCBSGa Provider Newsletter