Anthem’s Digital Provider Enrollment application now available for providers who do not use CAQH
Access to the application is available through Availity, Anthem’s secure web-based provider portal.
New and current Availity users should ensure their user ID has the correct access. Please ensure that you have been assigned to Provider Enrollment.
Digital provider enrollment offers many benefits:
- Now, non-credentialed provider types can also use the digital enrollment process
- Continues to support enrollment of professional providers, whose organizations do not have a credentialing delegation agreement with Anthem.
- New individual providers or groups can request a contract.
- Existing groups can add providers to their existing contract.
- Providers can check the status of an application in real-time using the enrollment dashboard.
To use the new Digital Provider Enrollment application, please ensure your provider data on CAQH is current and in a complete or re-attested status, then log into Availity and use the following navigation: Choose Georgia > Payer Spaces > Provider Enrollment.
May 2021 Anthem Provider News - Georgia